D&S Forensic Investigations provide the following training courses:
- Statement taking and report writing
- Investigation 101
- Fraud 101
- Case docket preparation for court
- Forensic Crime scene – Financial and computer crimes
- Seizing of exhibits, and preserving it for analysis and court
- Interviewing skills
- Investigation tools and resources
- Testifying as an expert and witness preparation
- Presenting evidence
- Collection of evidence and handwriting samples
- Disciplinary enquiries – From initiator to chairman
- Disciplinary enquiries – Evidence preparation and presentation, testifying
The training courses provide practical guidance based on actual cases.
Note that the training courses are not accredited by a professional body.